GIVING DRIVERS BEST INSURANCE IN BUSINESS
Even if you are the best driver on the road, you will need insurance because there are things on the road that are beyond your control. It’s also the law in Florida that you have to have auto insurance. There are factors that will determine your insurance rates, and we’ll help you find the best rates in Southwest Florid. We can review your coverage to make sure you are getting the best insurance at the best rates.
Bad Driving Record Are Accepted Here
We know that not everybody can have the cleanest driving record. DUI/DWI arrests, speeding tickets, caught driving without insurance and accidents can affect your coverage. Contact The Insurance Man to get the best coverage available for your situation.
What To Do in Event of Accident
Even the best drivers can be involved in an accident, and it can be stressful dealing with everything afterward. We hope that you won’t have to submit a claim due to an automobile accident, but if you do, here are some tips to handle the situation:
- Check for injuries immediately after the accident, stay calm and call 911 when in doubt
- If the accident is minor, move the car, or cars in the case of an accident with multiple vehicles, to a safe place out of the way of traffic.
- Turn on your vehicle’s hazard lights and use cones, warning triangles or flares for safety if you have them.
- Call the police even if the accident is minor.
- Notify The Insurance Man immediately
- Don’t sign any document unless it’s for the police or us.
- Carry a pen or pencil and any medical information/
- Make notes about the accident, including specific damages to all the vehicles involved, witness information, etc.
- If the name on the auto registration of the other driver is different than the driver, note the relationship.
- Don’t tell anyone that the accident was your fault even if you think it was.
- State only the facts and limit your discussion of the accident to the police and The Insurance Man.
- Don’t leave the accident scene before the police and other drivers do if possible.